[TechAssist] Re: finding tv test jig?

  • From: "wilfred blakey" <wblakey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 09:42:27 -0500

I received the October 2001 issue of E S & T and there is a letter in the
very front apologizing for the delay in publishing etc because of death in
their family. They are intending to start with Jan 2002 issue and extend the
subscription for approximately 3 months. This is a good deal.
Wilf Blakey/Blakey TV,Kirkland Lake,Ont
wblakey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx