[TechAssist] Re: finding tv test jig?

  • From: Charles Jacobs <cj1965@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 09:24:37 -0600

Marvin;

Why not make your own?  I use a RCA CRT and yoke for 90% of all chassis
that I bring in.  The picture may not fill the screen or it may over scan,
but it will give a picture for trouble shooting.  If the problem is in the
pincushion circuit, it may be a little harder to find, but this will
work.  I never bring in the whole set, unless I need to change the CRT.

At 01:32 AM 3/9/2002 -0500, you wrote:

>hey techs, where can i find a tv test jig for a reasonal price? if possible i
>would like it brand new,if not it can be slightly used. thanks
>
>marvin lee
>wbal tv
>3800 hooper ave
>baltimore,maryland.21211