[TechAssist] Re: *.exe extention question

  • From: "becyn" <becyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 18:20:15 -0400

Ah! more preferences!
I use multiple open browser windows. As one browser is working, another one
(or more) can be used to do whatever. In fact, many times the OS treats the
acrobat as a separate FTP which runs independent of the IE window.

I'm using a tweeked up Win 98 SE and IE 6.0 on a P4/2.6gig/ 512meg system.
Maybe your system acts differently if it has an old OS or limited resources?
I haven't experienced the problem that you described about having to wait
for the download.

Jim McVey
McVey Alltronix
327 Broadway