[TechAssist] entire old data base available

  • From: ray clarke <ray260@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tech <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 09:25:49 -0700 (PDT)

Feel free to go to
http://briefcase.yahoo.com/ray260
And download the tech-assist file. After extraction
click on index and you have access to the entire old
database without going online. This was compliments of
Jay in response to my saying that we sometimes find
fixes on models other than the ones we are doing a
search for.I've never done this briefcase thing before
if there are any problems let me know. Thanks again to
Jay.
 Ray Clarke Billette TV Howick Que

http://calendar.yahoo.com