[TechAssist] Re: Yamaha Rec RX-V800 1 ch out

  • From: "becyn" <becyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 11:42:25 -0400

Keith,

Sounds like a failed driver and/or output.
It's just one of those things you have to probe . Sometimes it's helpful to
disconnect the outputs (with NO LOADS CONNECTED)and see if you get a "null"
on the center (output) rail. Keep working it until you get all the issues
dealt with. Most of the time it's more than one part, usually several. Be
sure to check all resistors in the "high current" portion of the circuit,
whether they look bad or not.

GOOD LUCK, HAPPY HUNTING.

Jim McVey
McVey Alltronix