[TechAssist] Re: ctc177cc did tuner wrap, now very snowy

  • From: "Webster TV" <webstertv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 13:53:07 -0600

Charles,

I had the same thing happen to me on one of the first tuner ground jobs I
did a few years ago and the problem was that I accidently bridged solder
from ground connection to one end of R7119 that is hooked to Q7102. If you
tip the chassis up on end with tuner to top right the connection should be
on bottom right of tuner looking from bottom of chassis. Just something to
check first before going further.

                                             Dan Webster
                                             Webster's TV
                                             Shullsburg, Wi.