[TechAssist] Re: ctc177cc did tuner wrap, now very snowy

  • From: Gary McCartney <number63@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 14:05:58 -0500

Charles, I have uploaded a picture of an RCA tuner for you to look at. I
hope it's the correct one. It may be from a CTC187, not sure. Anyway, I
took this picture before I did a soldering job, in case the tuner
wouldn't work afterward. Hope it is some help.

http://www.number63.ca/rcatuner.jpg

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics
7134 Fife Rd, RR 7