[TechAssist] Re: chipper check update CDs?

  • From: "Mouton's Electronics" <moutons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 16:31:11 -0600

I believe you can download the current version of chipper checker from the
www.thomsonnetwork.com website without loging in. If not anyone of us could
send you a copy via email, I don't think it is very large.

The TAG generator is used for aligning tuners on chassis that chipper
checker doesn't give a tuner alignment option. Like the CTC175, 176, 178,
187. They all are aligned via the service mode.  Some of the newer chassis
are done with chipper checker and the TAG.

Jason
Mouton's Electronics