[TechAssist] Re: bugbear

  • From: "Rob Svilpa" <robesv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 15:52:22 -0700

Someone on the list is propagating the virus - either thru forwarding
email addresses out to their machine or invoking the scr file to do a
"Melissa" thing. Please everyone who gets this mail scan your machines
for the virus - you should be able to scan your system at McAfee.com
using their online service.

Regards,
Rob Svilpa
VC++ Design Time Team