[TechAssist] Re: bugbear

  • From: Doug Keller <dek@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 18:54:52 -0400

They are being sent to staff, support, and admin @tech-assist
also. Sometimes they are "from" ourselves. So it pretty much
has to be a list member that is still infected.
Doug

Rob Svilpa wrote:

> Someone on the list is propagating the virus - either thru forwarding
> email addresses out to their machine or invoking the scr file to do a
> "Melissa" thing. Please everyone who gets this mail scan your machines
> for the virus - you should be able to scan your system at McAfee.com
> using their online service.
>
> Regards,
> Rob Svilpa
> VC++ Design Time Team
> Microsoft Corp.

Doug Keller          "Learn from the mistakes of others,
Wis-Kel Electronics   because you won't live long enough
101 Freeland Ave.     to make them all yourself"
Terra Alta, WV
USA        26764
dek@xxxxxxxxxx