[TechAssist] Zenith module interchange?

  • From: "Peter oliver" <oliver_peter1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 01:45:56 +0000

Does anyone know what Zenith modules are Drop in compatable with a 9-2109.
The reason I ask is that I have had one in the shop with a shattered main
board. CRT is ok (has been live tested) And MAT has a sales flyer out with a
number of zentih boards on closeout for $19.95 that are theroricaly drop and
use. Any one tried these? Any one know Cross compatibities?

Peter Oliver
Tucson Radio TV

Get MSN 8 Dial-up Internet Service FREE for one month.  Limited time offer--
sign up now!   http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup

Classifieds! Buy or Sell!
http://sell.tech-assist.org