[TechAssist] Re: Zenith module interchange?

  • From: "Peter oliver" <oliver_peter1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 14:04:59 +0000

That is not too uncommon with them. As with a lot of places now Cavet Emtor
(buyer beware). Was looking for a range since there may be more than one in
case they actually had one. Too expense with the dud cost otherwise to
justify for a 27" zentih.

Peter Oliver
Tucson Radio TV

From: Bill Boyd <billstvs@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TechAssist] Re: Zenith module interchange?
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 22:40:20 -0500

Before you get too excited about MAT's prices, call them on the phone and
see what they actually have in stock. I recently received one of their
flyers and went online and ordered a bunch of their specials (Zenith and
RCA boards, universal remotes, etc.). All of which was shown as in stock.
Two days later they called me and said only one of the remotes was in stock.
And it was not the one pictured but a sub. This has happened before with
their "specials".

Bill Boyd
Bill's TV Service
Sulphur Springs, TX

 >From: "Peter oliver" <oliver_peter1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
 >To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 >Subject: [TechAssist] Zenith module interchange?
 >Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 01:45:56 +0000
 >
 >Does anyone know what Zenith modules are Drop in compatable with a 9-2109.
 >The reason I ask is that I have had one in the shop with a shattered main
 >board. CRT is ok (has been live tested) And MAT has a sales flyer out with
 >number of zentih boards on closeout for $19.95 that are theroricaly drop
and
 >use. Any one tried these? Any one know Cross compatibities?
 >
 >Peter Oliver
 >Tucson Radio TV

Classifieds! Buy or Sell!
http://sell.tech-assist.org

Help protect your PC.  Get a FREE computer virus scan online from McAfee.

Classifieds! Buy or Sell!
http://sell.tech-assist.org