[TechAssist] Zenith SY2551S, vertical collapse

  • From: Charles Jacobs <cj1965@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 15:12:45 -0600

Hello All;

I have a Zenith SY2551S that is in vertical collapse.  The main module is
9-1584-01.  The vertical drive signal is not being output from the
y/c/jungle IC.  I have repalced the IC, TA1242N, and still have the same
problem.  Has anyone seen this?  If so, do you remember what the problem
was?  All help will be greatly appreciated.

Charles Jacobs
Universal Electronics
933 B Lakeside Dr
Mobile, AL 36693