[TechAssist] Re: Zenith SR2773DT Main Module 9-1553

  • From: "fantaj" <fantaj@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 10:55:34 -0500

Nope it is a bad CRT
fuzz
----- Original Message -----
From: "sterling pasher" <spasher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 07, 2002 10:43 AM
Subject: [TechAssist] Zenith SR2773DT Main Module 9-1553

I have been in this business for a long time but I have never seen thus one
before. There is a good picture on this one ,but ever minute or so there is
a band of picture that is anywhere from 2 to 15 inc wide that is completely
out of focus. It can appear anywhere on the screen.
The rest of the picture other than the band is good. It changes when the
scene changes, and might disappear all together. When it comes back it might
be a different width, in a different place on the screen. Picture tube
checks OK with my B&K tester. Might it be the F/B?

Buck Pasher
Buck's TV
Gander Newfoundland
Canada