[TechAssist] Re: Zenith Projector PVR4663dt B+ not getting to HOT

  • From: walter wood <wwood_38478@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 09:16:59 -0700 (PDT)

Ray, pin 1 of TX 3402 is fed directly from the
bridge rect. through L3413. The manual doesn't show
it, but I would expect about 130vdc there. This is
measured from isolated ground. They don't show any
waveforms either.
It's a little more expensive tham most (84.95
rebuild), but Tri-State module does rebuild it.
You should read continuity from pin 1, 2 3.
4 and 6 don't appear to be used.
On the secondary side pin 10 is what you are
looking for and it grounds (regular ground) through
pin 12.
continuty from pin 9 to ground(pin 11) and pin 8
and 13 to ground through pin 14.
That's about all I can tell you right now.
HTH
Walter