[TechAssist] Zenith Projection TV - Model -PVR5263RK

  • From: "Mark and Penny Wilson" <nascarfn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 18:35:52 -0600

Zenith Projection TV - Model -PVR5263RK

This TV was fixed at another shop because of an intermittent problem with
the picture size becoming a "horizontal line".  It now is DOA has had some
power supply diodes replaced and a few other components.  I am unable to
locate the schematic.

Instinct tells me the HV needs overhaul including fly back.  It was not
replaced.  Want to check set out 100% before mass replacement.

I would appreciate any help with component values or schematics/diagrams.

Thank You,

Mark Wilson
Bloomington, Il 61704
309 828-3369