[TechAssist] Zenith PVY4662DT pink pix after warm(9-1679 or 9-1690?)

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Techsonline" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 21:46:31 -0500

This customer said they received a recall letter a few months ago regarding
leaky tubes. Does anyone have a copy of this to fax me?
Now even though there is no problem until the set warms up, could this still
be leaky fluid, or some other problem. Any case-history on this problem?
Also, customer said, in an attempt to fix this problem he loosened the tubes
wing-nuts and turned them and of course made the problem worse. I have never
had to adjust these..is it going to be difficult to adjust these to factory
settings?
I'm not really sure I want to get involved with this one, but if I do, I
will charge him the do-it-yourselfer sure-charge.
This would be my first Zenith projo, so I'm not very familiar with these.
All help appreciated.
Thank you

Jeff
mailto:Jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  www.9-11-2001tragedy.com