[TechAssist] Re: Zenith PVY4662DT pink pix after warm(9-1679 or 9-1690?)

  • From: "Damon" <DAMON101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 13:20:35 -0500

Ooops forgot.....Those "wing nuts" should only be the lense's mechanical
focus which will affect not only focus but also height and width of
picture....I hope the customer didn't adjust ALL of them, because any
"untouched" wing nuts on a crt can then be used as the reference to adjust
the other crts to. Just look at the untouched color with a convergence grid
and you should be able to get it back to the original settings.

Damon Brunger
damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telrad Electronic Services
Ft Wayne, IN 46815