[TechAssist] Re: Zenith PRO880 picture reversal procedure

  • From: "Leonard Caillouet" <lcaillo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 06:16:13 -0500

Rear projection applications are not uncommon, with and without mirrors.
You see them in museums, amusement parks, conference rooms, etc.  You can
buy rear projection screens from several of the screen manufacturers in just
about any size you want, but they are expensive.

Leonard Caillouet
Electronics World
1261 NW 76 Blvd
Gainesville, FL 32606