[TechAssist] Re: Zenith D60WLCD How to get into service menu?

  • From: "Jeff F" <jlfonz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 21:46:04 -0600

Thank you--but have allready downloaded all of the schems.  I haven't looked
at them personally--but our engineer said they appear to be as helpful as
apex schems (which means pretty bad)  I was hoping someone has found a
bulletin or something.  I assume you didn't see anything about a service
remote?  He didn't either.

Jeff
TV Doctor
Avalon, Wi