[TechAssist] Re: Zenith C32A26T6 dead

  • From: "Bob@bobsTV" <woodman17@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 16:43:07 -0400

Bill,
      Sounds like a power supply problem....Open collector of output
transistor...see if B+ returns.. Should be around 130V to tuner ground..If
incorrect you have a power supply problem....If you want the SM let me know
I will upload it in the morning...BTW normally when QX3401 shorts it damages
the regulator..and im sure you replaced the 100 and 22 caps in PS.
One other point if the bad fly was replaced after PS repair old fly could
have damaged PS...
Bob.

Bob's TV    Worcester, ma

woodman17@xxxxxxxxxxx