[TechAssist] Re: Zenith Big screen PV5263, 9-1302 /9-1398 NO convergence

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 19:36:48 -0600

Mike,
Look for an open 110K .5 watt behind flyback on main module 9-1431-1.
It is off the collector of the H.O.T. It is either R3243, or R3245.(Not
sure).

HTH
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics          " I've enjoyed
93 North Main                                as much of this,
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087          as I can stand "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx