[TechAssist] Zenith Big screen PV5263, 9-1302 /9-1398 NO convergence

  • From: Victor godar <vgodar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 17:34:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hello GUys Still no go on this thing.I am going to go
bald pulling my hair out.
Anyone has a road map on the convergence and main
board?. I replaced the Converg ICs all 3 and checked
all resistors like the 1 ohms etc.Front convergence
control board is receiveing voltages. Convergence is
dead and does not operate and the the lines are all
bowed Menu controls do not adjust lines. Tips or
schamatic copys would be appreciated  Mike

Godar Electronoics
 Gilbert AZ phone and auto line fax (480)892-8207

LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
http://launch.yahoo.com