[TechAssist] Zenith 9-1132 Rolling horiz. lines over picture.

  • From: Neil Bowman <tvdoctors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 13:33:44 -0400 (GMT)

This unit doesn't have a PIP module. I was thinking about caps in the drive
circuit but my regular picture that is being overlapped is perfect. It's also
not bleed over from any other soarce. Neil

Does this have the PIP module?
If so look for faulty caps in PIP module or horizontal drive circuit.
Robert
tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
H & H Electronics Inc
Dallas, TX