[TechAssist] Re: !!!!! ZENITH PICTURETUBE PROBLEM !!!!!

  • From: "Wayne Vanaman" <Wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 12:01:54 -0600

Bill:

Actually Zenith was replacing tubes, and if the PCB got popped they replaced
it to!  While working for one of my competitors, Zenith was paying $100
labor to change the crt, and they provided the crt and pcb.  This for sets
4-6 years old.  That is exactly how they got sooo deep in debt that Goldstar
bought them.

Wayne Vanaman
Omega Electronics
6904 W Fairfield Dr