[TechAssist] Re: Update: Panasonic PVM939 combi, chassis KM99Vdead (sort of)

  • From: John at Main TV <maintv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 10:39:31 -0600

Hello.  Thanks for your suggestion.  That could easily be the problem
but it is hard to tell without a schematic.  The DC power cord has 3 pin
plus a shield and the third pin does make a connection to the circuit
but I could not trace it out.  Were you working on this same model?  It
is also similar to PV-C921.  Thanks again, John.

John Mielke
Main TV
Longmont,Co 80501
303 776 6955