[TechAssist] Re: Unsubscribe

  • From: "Phillip R. Hull" <phil245@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 11:09:03 -0400

Many members get upset because many many members do not read any posts that
do not pretain to their problem.  They only read the answers to their posts.
If they read or atleast scanned through all the messages they would already
know the answer to their problem because the same problem has been
encountered by others before.  If you have any memory at all you will
remember the fix.  We had just went over the unsubcribe problem for a week
and then someone unsubcribes again the same wrong way we just posted about
for a week. That is why I and others got a little upset.

I was then e-mailed by a member that I was a "know it all".  I wish I was a
know it all,  I could help all the  members more.  We  need alot of "know it
all's" on this list.   If you know any please tell them to join our list.
PLEASE!

We still get posts about the L14401 coil on RCA CTC203 chassis from long
time members,  it seem almost everyone should know about this problem by now
if they would just read or scan all the posts.

The easiest way to learn about TV and other repairs is to read all the
messages,  the knowledge is priceless

Phillip R. Hull    STET
phil245@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
FAX  517-569-2242