[TechAssist] Re: Unsubscribe

  • From: Philip Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 10:28:35 -0400

In my mail program I made several folders: "consumer electronics",
"Monitors" ,"RCA" etc.
 Simple enough to do a search in my inbox for ,say, Zenith. Then slide
those in a Zenith folder for later.
Inbox, trash,sent, consumer, monitor,...get the picture?
I have almost as mush as the archives,because I'm on four total.
These are gold.
Some redundants,yes. A few "I'll try that" of course.
Even in a diamond mine one must sift through some dirt to get a gem...
I can search "PTK195" + "Dead" and retrieve dozens of posts on this
exact issue.
Complaints?
Yes!
Not enough!
Want More!
;-)
Good weekend.
Phil Bader

Chuck Staples wrote:

> I like most of the other tech on here knows the is a help site.So it
> dumbfounds me as to why they complain about the amount of e-mails they get.I
> like Jeff and Doug get 200 or more a day.but due the heath reasons I have
> been forced into semi retirement after 30 years of doing this.and I still
> love the repair.but I read all the ones I get or at least look at them.so I
> can't under stand the name calling and why so many get po all the time THIS
> IS A GREAT WEB SITE SO LETS MAKE THE BEST USE OF IT AND STOP COMPLAINING.I
> help out but I send all my mesg to the e-mail listed on the post.that why it
> keeps Doug happy lol.well now I said what I had to every one have a great
> day.and I bet I get hell from Doug lol
>
> Chuck
> Staples tv
> Phippsburg Maine
> 207-389-2313
> hivolts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For Professional Technicians Only

Classifieds! Buy or Sell!