[TechAssist] Re: Troublesome RCA tv/vcr combo T19064

  • From: "Ron Purkhiser" <rpurkhiser@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 12:25:19 -0500

Matt,  here's some to look at.
Ron

Mailto:rpurkhiser@xxxxxxxxxx
Ron Purkhiser,   Treasurer, NESDA of Ohio
Editor of the  Speaker, Nesda of Ohio Newsletter
Enjoy the Speaker Online,  www.nesda-ohio.com
Ron's Video Repair
56 Oakhurst Dr.
Munroe Falls, OH 44262
Phone and Fax. 330-688-6624

Text pasted from WinSTIPS 2.0

RCA   TV/VCR   T19064
Dead
Replace Leaky Smd Capacitor Tv014 In Reset Circuit

RCA   TV/VCR   T19064
Dead
Marshfield Tv
Hot Shorted, Replaced It, But Still Had 40 Ohm Short On Collector. Found
Diode Dl07 Shorted (40 Ohms) And Replaced.  Part Numbers Are 198794 For Hot
And 242907 For Diode.  S2000n And Dy228 Respectively.

RCA   TV/VCR   T19064
Dead. Fuse Ok
Jerry - Vision Video Labs, Inc
Found Ic Protector Fw001 Open, Located Next To Hw001 Connector On Vcr Pcb.