[TechAssist] Toshiba48E60 In shut down

  • From: Neil Bowman <tvdoctors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 15:25:25 -0700 (GMT)

Repairing this in home. Originally brought in convergence board because it had
the common failure IC's, but could not find anything open or shorted. Went back
installed and pulled main chassis and replaced vertical output IC and 3 caps
that did not check too well. The Ic was slightly darkened. I can't find
anything else but was wondering if I should check anything else out on this
chassis before taking it back and try. The unit would try to power up in the
home and i could here the high voltage try to start. TIA   Neil

Tv Doctors
Monroe,Wa