[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba projection TP55C80

  • From: "D PANDAY" <dpanday@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 17:23:47 -0500

If your model number is correct, there is no DIGITAL
CONVERGENCE ADJ..,
There is a SERVICE MODE for other adjustment. Entering to service
mode ...
1.  Press mute button once on remote.
2. Press again mute button to keep pressing.
3. Keep pressing the mute button, press menu on TV set.
The service mode picture will come out on screen.
Good Luck.
Panday