[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba TV37C40, TAC9316, interesting problem, need service manual.

  • From: Kevin's TV Repair <kevintv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 10:23:18 -0700

My mistake, the model number is TV37C40, not 37C40.  From a distance of
a few feet the raster looks brighter and greenish.  Close up is when I
can see the lines and there are thousands of them (very thin), unlike
retrace lines which are very thick and easy to see from a distance.
Thanks.

Kevin Wilks
Kevin's TV Repair
Penticton BC Canada