[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba Projo Model TP55F81\TAC-9678 Chasis\in shutdn.

  • From: Jorge Camboni <geo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 02:54:35 -0500

There is a small daughter board just in front or behind the LA 7833 (do not
remember exactly),
the vertical drive comes from it, you very often find the connector's pins
on the small board
badly soldered, with circular cracks and the like. Try resoldering, have
found them causing
shutdown several times.
buena suerte
Jorge
At 08:06 p.m. 16/06/2005 -0700, you wrote:
>I had a good used dpc module that I had tried but still went into
>shutdn.As for
>the yoke or pix tube,I have disconnected the crt bd and yoke from each of the
>crts one at a time to see if eighter one was causing the problem but the
>tv will
>still shut dn.Will keep hunting and will post if I have any good news. Thanks
>Mando
>Birdie's TV & Electronics
>Casa  Grande, AZ
>
>tvservice wrote:
>
> > Mando
> > pull the dpc module out and look for open resistor and leaky protect
> > transistor
> > you should see where it overheated
> > This model also has a history with me anyway of bad yokes mostly the blue
> > and/or broken blue crt
> > Robert
> > tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > H & H Electronics Inc

Jorge Camboni, GY Electronics, Richardson, TX