[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba PTV TP55G60, Shutdown

  • From: "Larry E." <videotech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 18:28:22 -0500

Bruce, try hooking up one tube at a time and see if it shuts down, you
may have a bad tube, I don`t completely understand your post, with the
anode lead from the flyback disconnected from the HV block it shuts down but
hooking it up to the HV block and then disconnecting the three output
leads of  the HV block it stays running???