[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba PROJO's,do they have a removable lightbox?

  • From: Kevin <kevintv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 23:32:24 -0800

I removed the lightbox.  This one had no screws on the side and the
floor of the PROJO with the wheels does not come with the lightbox.  You
still have to remove the screen and the LB comes out the front like the
other Toshiba PROJO'S.  There are 3 screws in the back and 6 screws in
the front that hold the LB in.

Kevin Wilks
Kevin's TV & Video Repair
Penticton BC Canada