[TechAssist] Toshiba CZ36V51 no OSD

  • From: "tvtech" <tvstore@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 17:08:14 -0500

No on screen display on this unit,  everything appears to be working
properly,  I am the second shop to work on this set,  the system control &
the video ICs have be replaced by someone else.  Asuming these IC's are new,
I am guessing the Memory IC is defective,  QA02.   Is there a way to reset
this ic like I can with the RCA product?  If I have to replace the ic,  is
there a way to get the information out of it?  Is there a comon failure for
loss of OSD?   Thank you

Allen Josephsen
The TV Store
907 East 7th St