[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba CF27D60 TAC9444, multi problems

  • From: al <alleathe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 00:28:24 -0500

Jeff,
   You are doing the non exact yoke replacement shuffle.For purity I would
try to turn green down,blue down, and red up, moving yoke back and forth
until red is pure,having degaused first.
   Then straighten,lock,up yoke,do gray scale and hope for the best.
Geometry may never be perfect.If Gary recommended it it will probably work,
but non exact yokes are tricky. Good luck.
     Why didn;'t you pay the hundred bucks for the exact replacement?rotfl!
al

alleathe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Al Leatherman
Mine Hill, NJ 07803