[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba 50H72 TAC262 "dead" found F850 open...

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 10:18:48 -0400

I printed out your response. I guess I'm overly careful, but with these
HDTVs I usually don't just replace a blown fuse and see what happens. I
like to thoroughly research the sym-cures beforehand. I search the
database regarding anything referring to a blown F850 5A.
Paranoid I know...
I was thinking of testing the mentioned bridge,etc.if OK, figure a pair
of STK conv. ICs, resolder conv. board completely, solder the
interconnection
 jumpers that couple between defl. and conv. boards. Do you think this
sounds logical? Now I need to arrive at a $$$ figure to quote...
Phil Bader

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx