[TechAssist] Re: Toshiba 50H72 TAC262 "dead" found F850 open...

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 May 2005 14:21:25 -0400

After looking at the schemo, fuse F850 fuses a +16 VDC source. I do not
see either STK chip using this source, tho it goes to the area in
general One part goes to a 3 terminal 12 volt regulator input who's 12v
output seems to go to the DCU if I follow correctly. Need assist here!
Phil.

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx