[TechAssist] Toshiba 27" CX2978C TAC8827 Can't program Ch 6, grainy picture

  • From: Kevin <kevintv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: TECH-ASSIST <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 22:46:06 -0800

Hi fellow techs,

I have seen this before.  I can?t program channel 6, NBC into the
channel lineup.  When I autoprogram the channels, ch. 6 is missing.
Then I use the remote to go to ch 6 directly and then press ADD on the
front of the TV and it still doesn?t get programmed in.  When I am on ch
5 and press ch up it jumps to ch 7.  Also picture is quite grainy on
most channels.  Any ideas?

Kevin Wilks
Kevin's TV & Video Repair
Penticton BC Canada