[TechAssist] Re: To EVERYONE:

  • From: Doug Keller <dek@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 16:10:32 -0500

No, you are absolutely correct. Other problems are supposed to
be directed to  staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Doug

leon abbey wrote:

> Point of clarification (feel free to harass me privately if I'm
> wrong): I believe the original subject "to everyone" referred to
> the tip at the bottom of this message. The notice to reregister
> was intended only for those having trouble logging on to the site
> to post tips. HTH
>
> Leon
> Deluxe Business Machines, Co.
> Pine City, NY 14871-9626
>
> (Yeah, I probably should learn to mind my own business.)

> From: "TV Man" <tvman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 15:25:13 -0500
>

> >It's asking for more money. I paid
> >. $20.00 thur paypal a few months ago
> >Dave
> >TV MAN
> >INVERNESS, FL.

Doug Keller          "Learn from the mistakes of others,
Wis-Kel Electronics   because you won't live long enough
101 Freeland Ave.     to make them all yourself"
Terra Alta, WV
USA        26764
dek@xxxxxxxxxx