[TechAssist] Re: To EVERYONE:

  • From: "leon abbey" <lja@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 12:53:39 -0800

Point of clarification (feel free to harass me privately if I'm
wrong): I believe the original subject "to everyone" referred to
the tip at the bottom of this message. The notice to reregister
was intended only for those having trouble logging on to the site
to post tips. HTH

Leon
Deluxe Business Machines, Co.
Pine City, NY 14871-9626

(Yeah, I probably should learn to mind my own business.)

From: "TV Man" <tvman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 15:25:13 -0500

Sent with Firstname.com GOLD service    http://www.firstname.com