[TechAssist] Tips

  • From: "Administrator" <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 14:21:55 -0400

Hello All,
  I have noticed a lot of members trying out the New members area. By that I
mean adding tips, that is great. We now have a way to collect data from
everyone and share it. I will work on ways to to sort and organize this data
so it will be more easily accessible for everyone. I still have a ways to go
adding more manufacturers and more tip data but should be done with the bulk
of it soon. In the meantime do not hesitate to add your tips, if a
manufacturer is not listed yet there is a place for all others. Once the
manufacturer is added your tips will be transferred to the correct page.
  I personally feel we should add tips for newer models because we are
flooded with tips on older ones but that is only my opinion. It is whatever
you all want that is important. If you all will participate I sure will do
the best that I can to coordinate the data. We can all make this work with
just the minimum effort from everyone. Oh and thank you all for your
support, you all have paid the rent for the year, it is your site remember
that!
Please do not reply to this email, if you wish to reply send your feedback
to: admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

J. Knoll  Administration
www.tech-assist.org