[TechAssist] Re: Test equiptment question

  • From: walter wood <wwood_38478@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 08:30:05 -0800 (PST)

I have the Dick Smith and one from Shells
Electronics. I actually like the Shells meter
better. It does cost a little more, but has a meter
on it instead of an LED readout. Also, I'm probably
more used to it, as I've had it a little longer.
The ESR meters are great, but they can cause you to
chase your tail, just like any other piece of
equipment.
If the cap checks bad, it is.
If it checks good, well; you know.
Walter
--- joe weaver <weavel@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> wilbert,
> i use the capacitor wizard and it has been a
> godsend...
> very easy to use...
> joe

=====