[TechAssist] Re: Tecnics SUV95 stereo reciever/amp no sound, need NLA IC source

  • From: "Technotronic Dimensions" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 17:57:57 -0500

A / B are Interchangable. I have a good Pull here for $19.99 Shipped.

I got it left over because I learned most those Amps and Recievers Panasonic
made have Pre-Amp Jumpers on the Back and I replaced the IC thinking it was
blown, when In Actuality , all need be done was the pre amp Jumpers needed
jumpering. Used a Set of Blank RCA Plugs with wires in the center, and off
it went.

If you need the IC Let me know, but check those Jumpers 1st.

Steve Hearns
Technotronic Dimensions, NY [USA]
WWW.TECHNOTRONIC-DIMENSIONS.COM
1-877-817-9885 (Voice / Fax Toll Free - US Only)