[TechAssist] Re: Technics Amp SU-V6S, parts ID please [second posting]

  • From: Gaetan <techno1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 00:20:58 -0500

Gary , all I got in shop is a SU-V98 , and a SU-G91 models .
donno if any things similar in these two unit that could be same on your set.
Do they use same big IC ( SVI-3205 or 3206D ) ??
All that I can find for the moment , gimme some news if you know of any
ressemblence ....

Gaetan Bourgouin
Techno Logik
Terrebonne  Que. Can.