[TechAssist] Technics Amp SU-V6S, parts ID please [second posting]

  • From: Gary McCartney <number63@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 12:48:09 -0500

I now have the new output transistors in stock, so if anyone can help me
to identify Z301, Z302, and R376, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

This amp was in another shop and there are parts missing from the
circuit board directly in front of the output transistors. I suspect
these are the low value dual resistors with 3 legs each. The missing
parts are labelled Z301 and Z302. I would like the resistance value of
these, as well as the Panasonic part numbers. Also could I have the
value of R376 because it is burnt and can't read value.

Thanks for any help.
--

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics