[TechAssist] [TechAssist]Re: Sansui A-40 Amp No Audio Output!!

  • From: "Gary Huff" <cctv-vcr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 16:24:50 -0700

Bruce,
Voltages sound good, a nit low on the base bias, but only enough to maybe
cause some crossover distortion...not a no audio symptom.You said you have
audio to the outputs, do you have audio on the base & emitters? If so, check
the output relay. If you don't, then I'd definitely suspect the voltage amp
as someone stated before. Check the solder connections at the voltage amp,
flick it with your finger & hit it with some freeze to see if you get some
noise.
Gary
Carson City TV-VCR
2164 E Hwy 50