[TechAssist] TechAssist] Re: My 1st experience with Tri-State Module

  • From: "Keith Trumbla" <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 14:24:29 -0600

Hi Larry, I am in Canada so I am kinda removed from this one. But shouldn't
the people answering the phone be able to handle these issues ? Why are they
there ? .....So the management and techs can do what they are supposed to do
?
I am not judging either company as I have not had dealings with either of
them. But the people answering the phone ARE the company in the customers'
eyes. Seeing whether or not a module has been received for service is not a
management job.
Just my two cents...worth two cents !
Keith Trumbla
BEMelectronics.com