[TechAssist] Re: TOSHIBA - TZ50V61

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 15:13:14 -0400

Phil,
Are you saying the set will stay on with no HV or audio? This doesn't sound
like a bad yoke, but you can
confirm by disconnecting the yokes and see if the set comes on with audio.
You say it clicks twice, so this seems contradictory to 'you can power set on
and off'.
I would rule out the convergence board by disconnecting and see if the set
fires up.

Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video TV/VCR
263 S Front St
Steelton PA 17113
ph..717-939-7708 fax...717-564-4952
www.intrepid-video.com www.tech-repair.net
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough
people to make it worth the
effort.